Food Vendor Rules
Vendor Rules And Conditions
Please provide your own power, tables, chairs…etc.
Please read the following. If you agree to adhere to these regulations and conditions, please complete the vendor application.
- All applications are on a first come first served basis.
- Newark Rotary Club reserves the right to reject any application.
- Vendor space is dimension of your food truck.
- Vendor releases Newark Rotary Club, Newark Fire Department, Town of Arcadia and Family Fest Committee and all of their members, employees, and agents from any liability for damage, injury or loss to person or property from cause whatsoever during occupancy of premises.
- Set up time: 9:00am Take down to be completed by 9:00pm
- Collecting and reporting Wayne County NYS sales tax is the responsibility of each vendor.
- The Town of Arcadia, Newark Rotary Club and Family Fest Committee will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or broken items. They are not responsible for any mishaps pertaining to the vendor’s personal items, booth and/or products being sold.
- This is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be given on day of event.
- No refunds will be given after August 1st.
- Masks and sanitizers may be required depending on NYS protocols.